“Zapswift“ is a GST Registered Sole-Proprietor under GST number: 29EPGPB6025B1ZA, with its registered office at 104, GROUND FLOOR, CAMBRIDGE LAYOUT, KATERAMMA TEMPLE ROAD, KODIGEHALLI MAIN ROAD, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560067.
Please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care: [email protected]
Welcome to Zapswift!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Zapswift’s Website, located at https://zapswift.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Zapswift if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Zapswift is a platform for consumers/ customers to transact with third-party sellers, who have been granted access to the Zapswift to display and offer products for sale through this website. Zapswift also provides services to users by providing a platform to transact at their own cost and risk, and other services as may be specifically notified in writing.
Zapswift is not and cannot be a party to any transaction between you and the third-party sellers, or have any control, involvement, or influence over the products purchased by you from such third-party sellers or the prices of such products charged by such third-party sellers. Zapswift, therefore, disclaims all warranties and liabilities associated with any products offered.
Services are available to only select geographies in India and are subject to restrictions based on business hours and days of third-party sellers.
The delivery charge will not be leviable for each delivery. However, Zapswift may run certain promotions/offers or prescribe minimum order value for each transaction to waive the delivery charges or to charge a delivery fee in the future. You will be informed of such delivery charges at the stage of check-out for a transaction through Zapswift. Zapswift has the right to change the delivery charges from free delivery to a minimal amount.
Faster Delivery: We do faster delivery services, based on the given time slots, where our time slots are from 8 am to 8 pm where each slot contains 2 hours, we deliver to your doorstep within the time slot mentioned.
On-Time Delivery or Free: For Customers, You may opt for on-time services offered by Zapswift, for an additional non-refundable cost, on selected products. However You acknowledge that such services are facilitated by Zapswift on a best effort basis, hence should your Order fail to reach you on or prior to the Promise Time, you would be eligible to claim 100% of the amount worth Order Value. You shall not be eligible to 100% of the amount if not delivered on time:
i. Delay on the Promise Time is for unforeseen reasons eg. strikes, natural disaster, Inability to provide the Order.
ii. You change, edit, modify or cancel such Order or do any such act that has the effect of changing, editing, or modifying such Order including but not limited to adding or changing the items ordered, receiving delivery at a location other than the one indicated at the time of placing of the Order, etc.
iii. You indulge in actions intended to delay the Order including but not limited to asking the Delivery Partner to delay the Order, becoming unresponsive on-call, etc.
iv. The order is a bulk Order (as per Zapswift’s standard order size)
v. Giving wrong address and informing the delivery partner to deliver a different address
For the purpose of this clause, words capitalized shall have the following meaning: “Promise Time” shall mean the time period between accepting the Order and the Delivery Partner reaching within a 50-meter radius from Your location or first barrier point (security guard/reception, etc.) whichever is further.
Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use/access Zapswift.
Zapswift is intended to be a platform for end-consumers desirous of purchasing product(s) for domestic self-consumption. If you are a retailer, institution, wholesaler, or any other business user, you are not eligible to use the Zapswift to purchase products from third-party sellers, who have been granted access to display and offer their products for sale through the website.
The Zapswift, in its sole discretion and without liability, reserves the right to terminate or refuse your registration, or refuse to permit use/access to the website, if: (i) it is discovered or brought to notice that you do not conform to the eligibility criteria, or (ii) Zapswift has reason to believe (including through evaluating usage patterns) that the eligibility criteria are not met/are violated by a user, or (iii) may breach the terms of this User Agreement.
In order to determine compliance with eligibility criteria, Zapswift inter alia uses an algorithm and/or pre-determined criteria-based technology, and accordingly, from time to time, your usage may be restricted or blocked on account of overlap with such algorithms/predetermined criteria. In such cases, if you are a genuine domestic user of the Platform, please contact us for assistance.
Unless otherwise stated, Zapswift and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Zapswift. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Zapswift for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Zapswift
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Zapswift
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Zapswift
- Redistribute content from Zapswift
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Zapswift does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Zapswift, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Zapswift shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Zapswift reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Zapswift a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Account & Registration Obligations
Price & Payment Policy
1) Price Policy:
Prices and taxes thereon in respect of all products are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice by Zapswift. We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on our Website and application. All the products listed on the Website and application will be sold at Indian Rupees either at Maximum Retail Price ( MRP) (inclusive of all taxes) or at an Offer/discounted price with taxes unless otherwise specified. The prices mentioned at the time of ordering will be the prices charged to you on the date of delivery. Although prices of most of the products do not fluctuate on a daily basis some of the commodities and fresh food products’ prices do change on a daily basis. In the case of products such as Fresh Food, Vegetables and Fruits, etc. the delivered weight may have variance and the product will be billed accordingly on the actual weight.
There may be cases where M.R.P. of the product delivered is different from the M.R.P. quoted/reflected on the Website and application due to various reasons including time lag in updating prices post changes in M.R.P. or product belonging to a different batch or different M.R.P.s being used by manufacturers in different regions.
Despite our best efforts, there may be an instance of mispricing of items in our catalog/offer on the Website and application. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, you may return at the time of delivery, or we may not supply the product unless the problem gets resolved and if you do not want to purchase the Product at such a higher price we shall cancel your order and refund you the amount paid by you for such canceled transaction as per existing refund policy.
Our online price may not match with the offline price at the store. You shall not raise any dispute on the same.
2) Payment Policy:
Zapswift you multiple payment options both online and offline however Zapswift reserves its right to add or delete any mode of payment without any prior notice.
A. Offline Payment Mode:
Cash on Delivery (CoD) – Buyer needs to make payment in cash to the delivery person at the time of receipt of delivery of the Products at its delivery location
For the COD Payment option: the maximum order value is Rs 10,000/- However Zapswift can change this limit without further notice.
Card on Delivery: A mobile EDC machine may be made available at your doorstep to facilitate payment by Credit / Debit Card. However due to prevailing network conditions in your area or any technical glitch in the equipment or due to any other reason, if the EDC terminal is not able to collect the payment, you shall make payment by cash.
In cases where payment is attempted but remains unsuccessful and a successful charge slip does not get generated, you shall make the payment in cash for that particular order. In certain cases, though you may receive a payment confirmation SMS from your bank, the amount generally gets reversed in the same account. You may raise the incident with the customer care number on the back of the card to reverse the amount in case of unreasonable delay, Zapswift will not be responsible for such failed attempts due to any network or technical reasons. We on our part, upon request of a customer, after due verification with our back end team may give a written confirmation of the non-receipt of payment for you to appropriately take up with the card issuing bank.
B. Online Payment Mode:
i. Credit Cards
ii. Debit Card
iii. Net Banking
iv. Wallet Payment
vi. Pay Later
We accept payments made by most of the major credit/debit cards issued in India. Acceptance of card payment is at the sole discretion of Zapswift and you may be asked to submit a copy of photo identity proof too. However, Zapswift reserves its right to deny acceptance of card payment without any prior notice. We don’t accept internationally issued credit/debit cards and certain cards issued by banks in India too.
You can place your order with us either on our Website and application or over the phone and choose any of our payment modes made available to you. In case of payment to be made offline, the Buyer needs to pay the invoice amount in cash/coupon/card at the time of delivery of the Product at its doorstep/preferred location.
Orders will be processed for shipment/delivery upon selection of your preferred delivery location, date and time, and confirmation by us. Zapswift may change the maximum order value of COD and items/locations available for COD without prior intimation.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website and application, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
i. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
ii. Exceeding the present limit mutually agreed by you and your issuing bank, or
iii. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
iv. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
Zapswift reserves its right to change the price of any product on the Website and application at any time without any notice. Prices stated at the time of an order is placed shall apply with respect to that order.
All payments made against the purchases of products on the Website and application by you shall be in Indian Rupees only. Website and application will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website and application.
You represent and confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to carry out a transaction on the Website and application. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
In case of payment made online, before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request you to provide a copy of the photo identity proof document as acceptable to Zapswift to establish your ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Zapswift reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transactions that Zapswift may receive from an individual valid credit/debit/ valid bank account and reserves the right to refuse to process transactions exceeding such limit.
Zapswift reserves its right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by the buyer with Zapswift or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by bank or breach of any policy. Zapswift may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the buyer’s order ) for security or other reasons at the discretion of Zapswift. As a result of such check if Zapswift is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the transaction, it will have the right to reject such order. Zapswift may delay dispatch or cancel any transaction at its sole discretion, if Zapswift is suspicious of any Buyer’s authenticity or activity or if the Buyer is conducting high transaction volumes, to ensure the safety of the transaction.
In cases where the payment of an online order does not get successfully communicated to our system due to any network or technical issue between intermediary, bank or payment gateway, the order shall not be processed and a refund will be initiated for the same. However in an unsuccessful attempt if the customer’s account gets debited, such amounts generally get auto reversed in the same account. However Zapswift shall not be held responsible for such amounts debited in unsuccessful attempts and customer can raise reversal request with their bank should there be any unreasonable delay in refund.
Buyer acknowledges that Zapswift will not be liable for any damages, interests, claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction or any delay in processing a transaction that is beyond the control of Zapswift.
For Credit Card:
Credit cards not enabled for the online/e-commerce transaction will not be processed for payment. Please check with your credit card issuing bank or authority on the status or to activate online transaction capabilities for your credit card.
For Debit Card:
Debit cards not enabled for the online/e-commerce transaction will not be processed for payment. Please check with your debit card issuing Bank or authority on the status or to activate online transaction capabilities for your debit card.
As Mentioned the coupon “ZAPSWIFTNEW” provides a 100% OFFER, which is flat Rs 100/- for orders up to Rs. 100/-, and if ordered more than ordered also Rs.100/- will be reduced and the balance will be paid. If the order is more than Rs.999/- the customer will get it Cashback up to 50% to their respective “Zapswift Wallet” received only after successful completion of order along with the discount from the coupon “ZAPSWIFTNEW”. Also, we have the right to change the offer of this coupon or the price ranging or discount of this coupon. We have all the rights to add a new coupon code and to offer a new set of discounts with certain rules.
Orders Delivered Directly by our Sellers delivered within 5-7 days or next-day delivery.
- The lowest prices guarantee isn’t valid on items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for tag on product images which says delivered in 5-7 days ).
- You may request for a refund/replacement within 7 days of delivery, for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images) with all original tags & packaging intact in case of any quality issues. It is also requested that a user should check if the product seal is intact (i.e. not broken) while accepting the order to avoid any kind of damage related complaints post-delivery.
- Further, it is clarified that for items/products which get delivered in 5-7 days (look for the tag on product images), no returns shall be accepted post 7 days of delivery and the user should get in touch with the Brand/Manufacturer with original invoice given at the time of delivery from our Manufacturer-partners.
- The customer cannot return a partial order/ open package at the doorstep (Doorstep return policy is not applicable for this case).
- The refund will be initiated to the customer once their reverse pickup order has been marked as delivered post returning it to the delivery executive.
- Zapswift Return Policy: If you want to return a product, please keep the product in the original packaging. In addition, the product must be unused and unwashed, with all tags intact.
- Non-returnable products information visible in the product info/description section on the website/app: A few products may not be eligible for return and will be marked “Non-returnable” on the
GST Effect on Our Delivery
- As our nation welcomes the ‘One Nation, One Tax’’ initiative, effective from July 1st 2017, we, at Zapswift also welcome this change by making our processes fully compliant with GST.
- We guarantee you that we still will get you the lowest prices on all your items. Moreover, your orders will be fulfilled as usual and in line with the GST guidelines.
- What are the changes you can expect at our end?: Since the government has exempted certain goods from GST, you will receive invoices for them separately. This means that your order will now be broken down into 3 components:
- At the delivery, either our field executive will hand over a delivery statement or we will mail you the delivery statement, listing down all the items you have ordered.
- A Delivery Statement for you to check all the items you’ve ordered
- A Tax Invoice showing all the items that have been taxed
- A Bill of Supply
We assure you that you will receive all the GST benefits and lower priced items, as always from Zapswift. If you still have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at our Customer Care: [email protected]
Read our Cancellation Policy : https://zapswift.com/cancellation-policy
Returns & Refunds
Read our Returns and Refunds: https://zapswift.com/returns-and-refunds/
You Agree and Confirm
- That in the event any product delivery is delayed or is returned from its destination on account of a mistake by you (e.g. providing the wrong name or address or other incorrect/misleading information), any additional costs incurred by the Zapswift for re-delivery of the product(s) shall be borne by you
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of your order if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- You agree to use the services provided by the Company for lawful purposes only, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using/accessing and transacting on the Marketplace.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where any information is requested of you. The Company reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point in time.
- If at any time, the information provided by you is found to be false or inaccurate (wholly or partly), the Company shall have the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration, cancel all orders, and debar you from using its services and other affiliated services in the future without any prior intimation whatsoever, and without any liability to you.
- You are accessing the services made available by the Company and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before entering any transaction through the Marketplace.
- Before placing an order, you acknowledged to have checked and reviewed the product description carefully and in sufficient detail. By placing an order on the Marketplace, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description without exception.
- Notwithstanding the right of the Company on cancellation of the order, any Product in the order may be replaced by the Company in case of unavailability or for other reasons outside the control of the Company, subject to you may refuse to accept such replacement/substitute product. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment of the order/product, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Copyright & Trademark
- The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license, sub-license to the Company’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Marketplace are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Marketplace or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the express prior written consent of the Company.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Marketplace for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Marketplace. Access to or use of the Marketplace does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Marketplace to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you after having express consent from third parties and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
- The Company is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
You understand that by using the Marketplace or any services provided on the Marketplace, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Marketplace and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, the Company and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for any content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon a breach of any warranty, representation or undertaking in this User Agreement, or arising out of a violation of any applicable law (including but not limited in relation to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claims of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights). This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability of the Company, if any, that is established and ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction pursuant to a claim, shall in no event extend beyond refund of the money charged from a user for purchases made pursuant to an order under which such liability has arisen and been established.
It is acknowledged and agreed that notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Company shall not be liable, under any circumstances, whether in contract or in tort, for any indirect, special, consequential or incidental losses or damages, including on grounds of loss of profit, loss of reputation or loss of business opportunities.
- This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated, either by you or by the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Marketplace. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Marketplace.
- The Company’s right to any comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Marketplace or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Governing & Jurisdiction
The User Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws thereunder.
Any dispute or difference, whether on the interpretation or otherwise, in respect of any terms hereof shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. Such an arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or replaced from time to time. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi and the language of the arbitration shall be English.
Subject to the aforesaid, the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising in respect of the User Agreement.
Report Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
Zapswift and its affiliates respect the intellectual property of other entities. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated/used in any manner which results in infringement, then please inform us at [email protected]. We will evaluate the contents of your notice and will respond within a reasonable period of time. We may take such action as we deem appropriate in keeping with applicable law and our policies, we may also reach out to you for additional details. It may be noted that reporting inaccurate, false or misleading information to Zapswift may result in civil and/or criminal liability. You agree to indemnify Zapswift for all claims brought by a third party against Zapswift arising out of or in connection with the submission of your email at [email protected]
Communication with Company
If you wish to correct or update any information you have provided, you may do so online, on the website itself. Alternatively, you may contact the Company to correct or update such information by sending an email to: [email protected]
In the event of loss of access to the website, you may contact the Company by sending an email to: [email protected]
104, GROUND FLOOR, CAMBRIDGE LAYOUT, KATERAMMA TEMPLE ROAD, KODIGEHALLI MAIN ROAD, Bengaluru (Bangalore) Urban, Karnataka, 560067
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Zapswift, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Zapswift. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Zapswift’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.